Top Menu Buttons not working.

13 years 9 months ago #137461 by eabuel
Top Menu Buttons not working. was created by eabuel
I have a site running CB 1.2.3 which I just upgraded. The Menu buttons across the top, for Edit, and Connections do not work. The roll over is there, but there doesn't seem to be a link. On the bottom of the browser it shows javascript:void(0)

Thanks for your help.

Everett Buel
www.mayfaireren.com

Post edited by: eabuel, at: 2010/07/10 02:34

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #137594 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Top Menu Buttons not working.
This is because they're Javascript links, not all of them but links such as add connection area. Review your browser error log when clicking such links. More then likely you have a Fatal JS error from a conflicting extension.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #137606 by eabuel
Replied by eabuel on topic Re:Top Menu Buttons not working.
I do not see any errors in my log, I check all the sites in IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. I have several different sites all using the same files from CB. I only have one site that does not seem to work. I have uninstalled it, and reinstalled it before. Perhaps once more.

www.mayfaireren.com

13 years 9 months ago #137693 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Top Menu Buttons not working.
Are all sites on the same server? Seams like a 3rd party extension is conflicting whether Joomla extension or 3rd party CB plugin. Could not duplicate your issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn