Urgent help in CB 1.2.3

13 years 9 months ago #137649 by pedrogui
Urgent help in CB 1.2.3 was created by pedrogui
hello,
I just installed 1.2.3 cb, but I am using the translation of luis fox that I downloaded here on the site. I have some questions to ask if someone can answer me was very grateful.
1 - being the translation of 2009 can I create a problem?
2 - when I make the connection request is there any way you receive an ema
il with the application? how do this?
2 - I saw that there is a file called CBTeamPluginsLanguage.php tb that translated into Portuguese, I'm still new at this in the CB, I wanted to ask what function this file and if I can change the file that comes with version 1.2.3 a Since I noticed that the new version has 567 line in your code and has 420 lines. He liked to understand what function this file to see if I can change the new version of the file and if not I will get functions to CB to replace the file.

Respects
Thank you very much

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #137656 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Urgent help in CB 1.2.3
pedrogui wrote:

hello,
I just installed 1.2.3 cb, but I am using the translation of luis fox that I downloaded here on the site. I have some questions to ask if someone can answer me was very grateful.
1 - being the translation of 2009 can I create a problem?

Yes, you could be missing translations.

2 - when I make the connection request is there any way you receive an ema
il with the application? how do this?

Look in Configuration ->connections tab

2 - I saw that there is a file called CBTeamPluginsLanguage.php tb that translated into Portuguese, I'm still new at this in the CB, I wanted to ask what function this file and if I can change the file that comes with version 1.2.3 a Since I noticed that the new version has 567 line in your code and has 420 lines. He liked to understand what function this file to see if I can change the new version of the file and if not I will get functions to CB to replace the file.

Respects
Thank you very much

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cb/files

get guide and template to create your own translation.

the cbteam file has translations for extra CB Team released plugins (available to documentation subscribers).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn