[SOLVED] How do I uninstall CB 1.2.3 and CBsubs

13 years 9 months ago #137709 by tmcd
I'm running joomla! 1.5.18.

I have/had an install of CB and CBsubs running, both on the latest versions.

I unfortunately need to move away from these systems for my site. I figured the uninstall would work just as it normally would with modules/plugins/components, but unfortunately I'm still seeing evidence of CB.

1) despite uninstalling all the modules related to CB, if I go to add a new module I still still the option to creation a new "cb_login" module.

2) If I publish the standard joomla! login module, or the yoo_login module neither of them will display their standard registration links...thus users cannot register for my site now.

I've looked for my info and will continue to hunt as to how to get CB and CBsubs completely cleaned off but would GREATLY appreciate any help with this and specifically the user registration issue.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/07/14 22:24

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #137719 by heyai
Replied by heyai on topic Re:How do I uninstall CB 1.2.3 and CBsubs
tmcd wrote:

2) If I publish the standard joomla! login module, or the yoo_login module neither of them will display their standard registration links...thus users cannot register for my site now.

Have you re-activated user registration in Joomla's global settings?

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

13 years 9 months ago #137738 by tmcd
I actually just did that after poking around and discovering that that had been switched long ago for CB. Users are able to register again and it appears things are working correctly!

Is there anything else I should have to do at this point>?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn