[SOLVED] CSS Not Fully Loading On Profile Pages

13 years 9 months ago #137792 by augustuk
I've looked all through the forums and just cant seen to find anything that matches my problem, search google etc etc.

Whats happening is that my CSS file is only part loading on user profile pages whether that be the users own profile or another users profile, however on every other page of my site and the rest of my CB install the CSS file loads perfectly.

I have installed Minify, enabled all the options on there, but nothing has had an effect (except the noticeable increase in speed of my page)

I've tried numerous things such as adding a link to the stylesheet at the top of the index page.

I've also changed to the default Joomla Tempalte and this seem to load fine but obviously ruined the entire look of my site.

Currently using the WebFX template in CB.

I have attached screen shots of the issues, number 1 shows my CSS working, Number two shows how it doesnt work on profiles, and 3 and 4 are both footers, 3 is on any other page, and 4 is on profile pages, as you can see, the profile page only loads the footer image from my CSS file, not my top image, or any of the actual colour styles.

Any advice at all would be welcomed, presume its a template issues, just not sure where I should go from ehre to fix it.

My train of thought is that I should find a way to get my pages to load all the CSS files first?

Help Pleeeease!!!! B)

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/07/15 21:36
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #137827 by augustuk
Replied by augustuk on topic Re:CSS Not Fully Loading On Profile Pages
This is Solved now, it appears that the Gallery Tab plugin decided to send my CSS haywired. I disabled the plugin and it all works fine, so now all I have to do is find a better Gallery Plugin!

13 years 9 months ago #137890 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CSS Not Fully Loading On Profile Pages
augustuk wrote:

This is Solved now, it appears that the Gallery Tab plugin decided to send my CSS haywired. I disabled the plugin and it all works fine, so now all I have to do is find a better Gallery Plugin!

If using CB ProfileGallery then you'll need document subscriber available release of CB ProfileGallery for it to properly work on CB 1.2.x.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn