user manager unexpectedly filters list

13 years 9 months ago #138045 by evdoorne
user manager unexpectedly filters list was created by evdoorne
Hello,

I have CB 1.2.3. site on Joomla 1.5.18. Whenever I do some editing in the User Manager, always after a couple of users edited, the UM starts to filter the list.

This happens when I close a profile (after editing). The UM list becomes filtered and the Advanced Search options are displayed. It's unclear what is being filtered on, the list becomes very restricted (sometimes only 2 or 3 profiles are shown). This appears suddenly and I have no clue as to how to trigger or untrigger this from happening. It's also unclear to me what filter exactly is being aplpied. Al I can say is that the listing becomes restricted to only a few users.

The only way to then return to a normal listing is by clicking on the User Manager tab again. this resets the filter applied and restores normal listing. After that it's only waiting for this to happen again.

Usually, this event happens after a small number of profiles are edited in the UM, say between 2 and 5.
I am using the standard Administrator template, the CB default template and my CB includes the ProfileBook and CBShareMyProfile plugins.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what might be hapening and what might prevent this from happening?

Thnks,

Erik

Erik

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #138202 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:user manager unexpectedly filters list
Never seen such an issue nor could I confirm it. Please try disabling 3rd party CB and Joomla (System only) plugins and confirm if issue still persists. Is likely a conflict from a 3rd party extension or perhaps you're accidentally pressing a key with the filter field selected and filtering it?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn