Need help making a new profle position

13 years 9 months ago #138123 by jazzking2001
Need help making a new profle position was created by jazzking2001
please look at the image linked below

i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv59/jazzking2002/howiwantit.jpg

as you can see, i have have 2 many tabs in the bottom position. I want to make a second bottom position so that i can place some of the tabs onto the 2nd bottom position.

i have relocated some of the tabs onto other position locations but when i do it, the tabs that i relocate disappear completely from my users profile page

please help

www.Neocrisis.com - What will you find next?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #138199 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Need help making a new profle position
Such tab positions are already present. Simply edit your tabs within Tab Management and change their Position parameter to something more suitable to your needs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #138200 by jazzking2001
Replied by jazzking2001 on topic Re:Need help making a new profle position
i tried just that
thing is that once i switch i to some other position
the tab no longer shows up on the profile page

13 years 9 months ago #138227 by krileon
Are you using a 3rd party CB profile template? Try using the default template. Ensure you're not setting your tab on a not shown on profile position. Use something like Column 1 Row 1, etc...

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #138228 by jazzking2001
Replied by jazzking2001 on topic Re:Need help making a new profle position
i am using the default CB profile template
by any chance, is there a image that shows the locations of the positions?

13 years 9 months ago #138246 by krileon
jazzking2001 wrote:

i am using the default CB profile template
by any chance, is there a image that shows the locations of the positions?

Yes, review the PHP file of your default CB template. At the top will be a diagram of tab positions. Document subscribers can also review their documentation for such a diagram.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn