Problem with User Profile tabs

13 years 6 months ago #146098 by alex2001
Problem with User Profile tabs was created by alex2001
Hello everybody! I just upgraded Community Builder from version from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3, and noticed following problem:

When open CB User Profile, tabs vertical size now depends on vertical size of first tab. So if first tab content is short, there are some tabs which not shown completely.

As I could remember in prior CB version, tab vertical size was dynamic and changes for every tab depending of its content.

Any advices? Thank you in advance!

Post edited by: alex2001, at: 2010/11/12 11:44

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #146138 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Problem with User Profile tabs

As I could remember in prior CB version, tab vertical size was dynamic and changes for every tab depending of its content.

This is still the case, could you please provide a screenshot of the issue? Have you tested with default Joomla template and default CB template?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146243 by alex2001
Replied by alex2001 on topic Re:Problem with User Profile tabs
thank you for your response!

look screen shots for details:

this is CB user profile and next module below

in prior CB version

in current CB version

i'm already noticed that problem is in two JS:

curvycorners.js and curvycorners.min.js

which are new in this CB version.

when i'm deleting them problem is disappear.

any ideas for better solution?

ps

i don't test it with default joomla template yet, sorry.

13 years 5 months ago #146264 by krileon

i don't test it with default joomla template yet, sorry.

Please test with default Joomla template. The issue appears to be a JS conflict or a CSS issue from your template. Please also review your browsers error log for any fatal JS errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146343 by alex2001
Replied by alex2001 on topic Re:Problem with User Profile tabs
No fatal JS errors, it definitely seems to be CSS conflict.

prior CB version (without curvycorners JSs) works well with my site template.

is it possible to disable in CB these JSs especially I don't use them at all?

13 years 5 months ago #146381 by krileon

it definitely seems to be CSS conflict.

So switching to default Joomla template solved your issue? Please confirm this. Please also see help us help you within my signature for debug procedures to eliminate conflicts.

is it possible to disable in CB these JSs especially I don't use them at all?

No, CB uses them.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 2.645 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn