Problem with friendly url activation

13 years 6 months ago #146227 by bostonjorge
Problem with friendly url activation was created by bostonjorge
Hi everybody somebody can help me ?

when i do login with a user ,and go to the member list link from frontend community builder i see all others profiles of the other users but if i wanna see another user information e and click above avatar ,the panel user that appear is the panel of the user that log in .if i turn off friendly url from joomla seo pannel all work right .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146298 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Problem with friendly url activation
Don't understand your issue. Please in better detail describe your problem. Please ensure you've Joomla CB profile menu link published and public. This link states "mandatory" when creating a CB menu link.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146438 by bostonjorge
Replied by bostonjorge on topic Re:Problem with friendly url activation
well if i turn on the option friendly url in seo control panel, when i log in with an account and i wanna see the others profiles of the others user registered from the user list publish in frontend of the site if i click on other avatar to check information related i see the information of the user that i use to login ,not the user selected from list

example i log in as User A

i wanna check profile of the user B (other member of site) from members list link on front end of the site

I click on the User B avatar ,but information that appear is not the information of User B but the information of User A

if i turn off the friendly url on seo all work perfect

Post edited by: bostonjorge, at: 2010/11/16 22:38

13 years 5 months ago #146488 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Problem with friendly url activation
I see, please see my previous reply concerning menu link usage. The Profile View menu link is mandatory and must be published and public. This should resolve your issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn