problem with registration form

13 years 5 months ago #146231 by slyistheman
problem with registration form was created by slyistheman
Hi there

I have a problem with my registration that whenever a client fills out the registration that sometimes it won't let them complete it unless they fill out their birthday date and it's it already filled...

do you think I didn't created the birthday field properly?

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146234 by slyistheman
Replied by slyistheman on topic Re:problem with registration form
Here is the image of my settings of my cb_birthdays

Attachment error2.zip not found

Attachments:

13 years 5 months ago #146301 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:problem with registration form
According to your screenshot the field isn't even configured as required. Do you have something installed using this field that requires it and is possibly triggering a validation error? Please see proper debug procedures within help us help you found in my signature.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146455 by slyistheman
Replied by slyistheman on topic Re:problem with registration form
I took off the checkmark on required because people couldn't finish the registration without being disable..

everything that I installed is new with only your plugins that came with the zip file..

13 years 5 months ago #146493 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:problem with registration form
Could not duplicate in multiple installations. It's very possible something is conflicting with the Javascript. The way the drop-downs work is you select a day, month, or year and it uses jQuery to update a hidden date field, which is the field that is validated. So if the Javascript is failing that field won't update. Please check within your browsers error console for any fatal errors when changing a date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.867 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn