CB Profile Tabs

13 years 6 months ago #146233 by rmgross1
CB Profile Tabs was created by rmgross1
I have 2 questions about CB profile tabs:

1) How do I add a tab?
2) How do I add and/or edit fields on a tab?

Thanks for all of your help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146239 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Profile Tabs
[mod note: moved from CB article discussion area to CB 1.2.3 General area]

rmgross1 wrote:

I have 2 questions about CB profile tabs:

Since this is your first post - welcome to our forums.

1) How do I add a tab?

Please look at CB Tab Manager area in backend.

2) How do I add and/or edit fields on a tab?

An admin can edit any users profile from backend CB User Manager. A user can update his/her profile by selecting the Update Profile CB menu item when visiting his/her profile.

Please study the included free PDF installation guide to properly install and initially configure Community Builder.

Thanks for all of your help.

You are welcome.
You should also consider becoming a CB Documentation subscriber to get access to the detailed documentation and 14 CB Team released addons.

13 years 5 months ago #146316 by rmgross1
Replied by rmgross1 on topic Re:CB Profile Tabs
That didn't answer my question. How do I customize a tab? How do I put in the fields that I want to appear on a tab? Thank you again.

13 years 5 months ago #146317 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Profile Tabs
rmgross1 wrote:

That didn't answer my question. How do I customize a tab? How do I put in the fields that I want to appear on a tab? Thank you again.

Edit the fields in field management and put them on the tab of your choice. If this isn't sufficient then please subscribe for the documentation where such usage is explained in detail or search for already answered threads.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds