Userslist - Template

13 years 6 months ago #146237 by pantela
Userslist - Template was created by pantela
Please tell me, where can i to edit "Userslist" page.
Maybe i can to download anybody? :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #146303 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Userslist - Template
pantela wrote:

Please tell me, where can i to edit "Userslist" page.
Maybe i can to download anybody? :whistle:

Userlist can be styled with CSS or you can edit it directly from your CB templates PHP file. Please see the following location.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/default.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146350 by pantela
Replied by pantela on topic Re:Userslist - Template
Yes, I found this piece of code prints fields kotoyre, Nov can not understand how each field to set the style, because I like all the fields are derived from a single variable in one place :huh:

[code:1]foreach ( array_keys( $this->columns ) as $colIdx ) {
echo "\t\t\t<td valign=\"top\" class=\"cbUserListCol" . $colIdx . "\">" . $this->_getUserListCell( $this->tableContent[$userIdx][$colIdx] ) . "\t\t\t</td>\n";
}[/code:1]

13 years 5 months ago #146364 by krileon
Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking. Please in more detail provide what you're wanting to accomplish. The location provided is where you'd need to modify the templates code to meet your needs. Beyond that everything else is internally and can not assist with as would require core edits.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146443 by pantela
Replied by pantela on topic Re:Userslist - Template
I whant to edit userlist page in this desing, but i can't understand how i can do this.
I can not understand how each gender set a unique style.
Please help :unsure:

File Attachment:

13 years 5 months ago #146494 by krileon
No special class is appended for you to style with CSS based off gender. You'd need to edit the template as follows.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/default.php
ON: Line 452
[code:1]
$class = "sectiontableentry" . ( 1 + ( $i % 2 ) ); // evenodd class
[/code:1]
TO:
$class = "sectiontableentry" . ( 1 + ( $i % 2 ) ) . ' gender_' . $user->cb_gender; // evenodd class

Change cb_gender to the actual name of your field, but in this instance if I have cb_gender and it's a single select drop-down of Male or Female I can use the following CSS.

.gender_Female {
color: red;
}
.gender_Male {
color: blue;
}
.gender_ {
color: black;
}

Of course this is an example and you'll probably need to make changes to fit your needs or something much more safe to use to handle various use cases of the gender field.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/17 17:12

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn