User Profile

13 years 5 months ago #146247 by Berilac
User Profile was created by Berilac
I am having some difficulty with displaying the User Profile menu item, on a Joomla 1.5.21/CB1.2.3 site.
Set up as per instructions for new installation. But when I click on the menu link item in the user menu it just displays a blank page.
Have looked every where but for the life of me I can not find anything that is set wrong.
The user profile is set to public but is contained within the user menu which is set to registered.

Any help or pointers appreciated

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146248 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:User Profile
See FAQ article (my signature below has link) to see how to debug blank pages.

13 years 5 months ago #146319 by Berilac
Replied by Berilac on topic Re:User Profile
Ah I seem to have found the culprits. I have unregistered some cb plugins and all is now working. Strange that the offending ones caused the blank page tho!

JComments and a couple of Uddeim plugins

13 years 5 months ago #146324 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:User Profile
UddeIM plugin is likely conflicting with CBs Private Message plugin; there's no need to have both enabled. Please use either/or. Take note UddeIM is already integrated so additional plugin isn't necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds