Link to the friend invitation

13 years 5 months ago #146344 by Triple XxX
Link to the friend invitation was created by Triple XxX
Hi people, I wanted to make a new tab in some way with you if you want to make friends with someone is the problem now I do not know the url for the friend invitation notification

please excuse my bad english
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146372 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Link to the friend invitation
You're wanting to move the Add Connection link to a different location other then CB Menu? To do this you'll need to use the following code to allow for the pop-up message box

[code:1]
<a name="cbAddConn" onclick="return overlib('Personalize your invitation to connect by adding a message that will be included with your connection.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;form action=&quot;index.php?option=com_comprofiler&amp;Itemid=2&amp;act=connections&amp;task=addConnection&amp;connectionid=[user_id]&quot; method=&quot;post&quot; id=&quot;connOverForm&quot; name=&quot;connOverForm&quot;&gt;Message:&lt;br /&gt;&lt;textarea cols=&quot;40&quot; rows=&quot;8&quot; name=&quot;message&quot;&gt;&lt;/textarea&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;input type=&quot;button&quot; class=&quot;inputbox&quot; onclick=&quot;cbConnSubmReq();&quot; value=&quot;Submit&quot; /&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;input type=&quot;button&quot; class=&quot;inputbox&quot; onclick=&quot;cClick();&quot; value=&quot;Cancel&quot; /&gt;&lt;/form&gt;', STICKY, CAPTION,'Connect to demouser2', CENTER,CLOSECLICK,CLOSETEXT,'CLOSE',WIDTH,350, ANCHOR,'cbAddConn',CENTERPOPUP,'LR','UR');" href="javascript:void(0)">Request Connection</a>
[/code:1]

If you want just a connection request URL then please use the following.

[code:1]
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=2&act=connections&task=addConnection&connectionid=[user_id]
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn