Making mod_comprofilermoderator Part Of Some Menu

13 years 5 months ago #146356 by san65
Hello,

Is there some way to make the module mod_comprofilermoderator part of a user menu? Can this module be added as an item or an entry in a user menu? Currently, when enabled and published, the module appears as a single-item menu in itself.

Integrating the module with an existing menu will help it to be regulated along with the other tasks that a moderator has to perform. When the admin amends the moderator's tasks, the amendment takes effect across the entire gamut of the tasks.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146377 by krileon
No it can't be added as a menu. It has various dynamic elements and internal API usage that determines if links are to be displayed; something Joomla menus can't do. I suppose you could copy the URL and create an External link to it, but of course would be static and not show/hide based on actual users needing approval or not, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn