Template plugins - What's the latest tech?

13 years 5 months ago #146359 by jakobe75
I have been using CB for quite some time now, CB and CBsubs is a powerful platform...but as many of you know, there are not a whole lot of options when it comes to the styling of the component.

Yes I know there are 4 or 5 themes included and that Joomlapolis makes a couple of templates of their own which work pretty good.

But I need something a little more graphically involved. and all I need is the CB theme plug, not an entire Joomla template

I have been using JoomlaPraise's Praisebuilder template as my template of choice for a couple of reasons.

1. it allows for a grid view when looking at cb-lists
2. it has 3 customizable styling options built in.

however ..ever since the update to CB1.2.3 the grid view has stopped working...well it still renders properly but you cannot click a profile in the grid and be taken to that profile..the click just goes no where.

and yes I know this is not the place to complain about Praisbuilder..I have posted on their forums for about a year now with never a response, so I am afraid I have to abandon that template and no longer recommend it to anyone.

So...that puts me in the position of searching out new templates.

I dont need a complete Joomla template, just a "theme" plugin for CB.

My current project's template is Rocket Theme's Quantive.
sometimes I love RT sometimes I hate them because their templates are so bloated.

So fellow CB'ers, whats the latest skinny on themes for CB?

I have googled and came up empty handed myself.

Would love to see the latest tech available, just dont know where to look.

My two main preferences are
1. A grid view for CB lists.
2. Slick and clean tabs layouts

links welcome

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn