[SOLVED]lost password form problem

13 years 5 months ago #146360 by virgus
[SOLVED]lost password form problem was created by virgus
Hi all!

Sorry for my bad english I'm italian :)

I've a problem in the lost password.

In the front end when I go on the lost password link, I see this problem that you see in the image I attach :(

a.imageshack.us/img705/7797/errorla.jpg

Help me!

Post edited by: virgus, at: 2010/11/16 15:05

Post edited by: virgus, at: 2010/11/16 19:34

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146378 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:lost password form problem
Seams your language plugin is missing some translations. Please switch to English and you should see the strings just fine. You'll need to compare your language plugin to the english language plugin and add/translate what is missing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146396 by virgus
Replied by virgus on topic Re:lost password form problem
tnx for reply :)

I don't understend what means "see the strings".

Where i should see this strings?

13 years 5 months ago #146400 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:lost password form problem
virgus wrote:

tnx for reply :)

I don't understend what means "see the strings".

Where i should see this strings?

Recommend subscribing for the documentation for information on language string usage or contact the developer of your language plugin. You can review CBs english language files at the following location.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/

You're missing language definitions for the following.

_UE_LOST_YOUR_PASSWORD
_UE_LOST_PASSWORD_EMAIL_ONLY_DESC

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146406 by virgus
Replied by virgus on topic Re:lost password form problem
Great!

It works now!

Tnx a lot for your patience!

I've edited the theard title :)

If you need the solution to add it in the script in the file downloading on this site take this:

DEFINE('_UE_LOST_YOUR_PASSWORD','Hai dimenticato la tua password?');
DEFINE('_UE_LOST_PASSWORD_EMAIL_ONLY_DESC','Se hai <strong>dimenticato la tua password</strong>, inserisci per favore il tuo indirizzo Email, dopo clicca sul pulsante invia, ed in breve tempo riceverai una nuova password. Usa questa nuova password per accedere al sito e cambiarla a tuo piacimento.');

Post edited by: virgus, at: 2010/11/16 19:36

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn