[SOLVED] very newbie

13 years 5 months ago #146383 by siilinet
[SOLVED] very newbie was created by siilinet
I'm trying to setup the site with CB with cb facebook integration, I'm seeing the error in log in form...
domain is www.asianpimpin.com/
on thr giht log in form below. I think it should show the facebook log in button?
I have error message shown there.
Notice: Array to string conversion in /usr/home/ayumi/htmls/www.asianpimpin.com/modules/mod_cblogin/mod_cblogin.php on line 742

Notice: Array to string conversion in /usr/home/ayumi/htmls/www.asianpimpin.com/modules/mod_cblogin/mod_cblogin.php on line 745
Array

not sure what is not correct to get this show up right....
very newbie on joomla and also CB, trying to read docs and learn but this I haven't across to figure out the issue...

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/17 17:30

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146392 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:very newbie
Please re-install CB 1.2.3. This includes it's modules. Your login module does not appear to be up to date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146421 by siilinet
Replied by siilinet on topic Re:very newbie
Thank you! that did it for the facebook login... I've been trying to get the templateplazza's template and having problem getting everything to work correctly.

think things that are left is to figure out the those ajax tab giving me error... not sure is that caused by groupJive or not.

13 years 5 months ago #146422 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:very newbie

I've been trying to get the templateplazza's template and having problem getting everything to work correctly.

You'll need to contact the template developer for assistance with such matters.

think things that are left is to figure out the those ajax tab giving me error... not sure is that caused by groupJive or not.

Ajax tab? Not sure what you're referring to. CB offers no ajax tabs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146446 by siilinet
Replied by siilinet on topic Re:very newbie
yep on that tab, I'm waiting reply from them.... something to do with GroupJive I think.... just havne't figured out what causin it.

thank you for that quick assistance though. I'm just started to learn everything at once.....

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn