Some Fields only for members

13 years 5 months ago #146436 by stivi91
Some Fields only for members was created by stivi91
Hey, hope I'm correct here to ask this.

I'm new on community builder and I'm realy like this.
But I've one problem and I hope you can help me.

Follow situation:

I have a memberlist where only logged in members have acces. In this list they can see everything about the members.

And I would like to have each member in the navigation where also the not-registred members can see the contact informations. But they shouldn't see the phone number.

I hope it's clear what I mean and you can understan my english, I know, grammatic isn't the best one ;)

Thanks for your help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146507 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Some Fields only for members

And I would like to have each member in the navigation where also the not-registred members can see the contact informations. But they shouldn't see the phone number.

Ensure your userlist is public and published. Also ensure your profile view menu link is public and published. If you want profiles public you'll need to edit CB configuration on the user profile tab set access to everybody.

In order to show a field to only registered users you need to set that field on a tab that is only accessible my registered instead of public access. Field access is based off tab access.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.042 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn