[SOLVED] A redirect question mates. =)

13 years 5 months ago #146458 by JasonN
Hello all here at the Community Builder HQ! :)

I have to apologize for not posting a proper introduction as I did not see a thread for it or a forum lol, I may be blind to though :P

Anyways, I have one real quick question for the experts and friendly community of Community Builder.

I have Community builder 1.2.2 or 1.2.3 and i am using the standard CB Login Module and I was wondering how do I make it to where when a member logs into their account with the CB Login module that it redirects them to their last viewed page where they entered their member login info from?

I am trying to do this, becaus ea few members have complained that it gets tiresom for them to login and have to find the page they were just viewing instead of an automatic redirect setup to where they just were.

Any help is appreciated and I will give any thanks I can. :)

Cheers!

JaosnN

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/18 17:45

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146509 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:A redirect question mates. =)

how do I make it to where when a member logs into their account with the CB Login module that it redirects them to their last viewed page where they entered their member login info from?

Please edit the cb login module within module manager and set the login redirect url to blank. Please also do the same for 1st time login redirect within CB configuration on the registration tab. This will redirect back to the previous page if it can as there are some scenarios where redirecting back is not possible such as when a user hits a login is required page in some scenarios it's not possible to send back BEFORE that page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146549 by JasonN
Replied by JasonN on topic Re:A redirect question mates. =)
Thank you much mate. I will give it a try and get back to the helpful people here at Joomlapolis! :)

Cheers!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn