undefined index errors

13 years 6 months ago #146652 by nix255
undefined index errors was created by nix255
php version 5.2.14
CB 1.2.3
joomla 1.5.20

When I log in to CB from the front-end and view profile or any other link I get php errors. I have recently installed Kunena forum and done the forum integration. There are no errors on the forum integration, but if I disable the plug-in the php errors disappear. The errors are as follows:

Notice: Undefined index: poststats in /home/.../public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 104

Notice: Undefined index: templates in /home/.../public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 425

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/.../public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 425

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/.../public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 425

(... indicates user omitted)

I followed the installation and integration instructions to the letter, but I'm missing something somewhere. I'm not sure whether the problem lies in CB somewhere or if it is in Kunena, so I'd be grateful if you could point me in the right direction even if it is to just say it's not CB's problem.

Thanks for your help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146773 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:undefined index errors
What version of Kunena are you using? Have you configured within the Forum integration plugin from Plugin Management to use Kunena? Have you configured within Kunena on the integration tab to use Community Builder?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn