[SOLVED] field managment!! help

13 years 9 months ago #137576 by K0smiC
[SOLVED] field managment!! help was created by K0smiC
As from topic I would have a pair of porvi questions...I am realizing a site for a labor union and bottom their application I must realize a form of recording with some personalized information...and until be use there here cb 1.2.3

I am now me to have to realize this thing :

Through a drop down (single select) I have inserted the values: Normal consumer or Pediatrician.
Up to here all ok...

I should now do so that selecting the value Pediatrician under other information they appear to insert otherwise nothing it doesn't happen....

Do you know how to obviate to this problem???

Aspect your news me meanwhile I still look for and still and still.....
you excuse mine bad English but I am Italian

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/07/14 22:20

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #137699 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:field managment!! help
Conditional fields are not yet supported, so this can't be done. Conditional fields is something we've planned for CB 2.0.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #137722 by K0smiC
Replied by K0smiC on topic Re:field managment!! help
ok....thanks...;)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn