Mailing lists

13 years 8 months ago #139214 by Florisjan
Mailing lists was created by Florisjan
I like to query some information from comprofiler-tabels and that's no problem.
But... where can I find the field that contains the Y/N for the tab Mailing lists. Here the user subcribes for receiving mailings via Acajoom.

Met vriendelijke groet, Kind regards,

Floris Langendam
Joomla 3.10.11 / CB 2.7.3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #139242 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Mailing lists
Don't understand your request. If it's of a 3rd party extension please discuss this with its developers. If a field does not show up in the User Management filters then it does not exist or is installed into CB properly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #139343 by Florisjan
Replied by Florisjan on topic Re:Mailing lists
I try to explane it better.
I use CB 1.2.3 and Acajoom.
One of the (my) tabs of the CB-profile is called 'mailing lists' and there you can subscribe to receive mailings.
These mailings are made by Acajoom newsletters.

With SQL2Excell I made a query to get data from the table jos_comprofiler wich I like to combine with the data that contains the field from the tab 'mailing list' in the cb-profile. (this data can be Yes or No).

I tried to find this Yes or No (0 or -1) in the Acajoomtables as well as in the comprofiler tables but I can't find this anywhere.

Do you know where I can find this perhaps?

Met vriendelijke groet, Kind regards,

Floris Langendam
Joomla 3.10.11 / CB 2.7.3

13 years 8 months ago #139370 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Mailing lists
We didn't develop the plugin that created the tab or the field, please discuss this with Acajooms developers. It's probably stored in their tables in one form or another. If it's an actual CB field then it'd be in _comprofiler_fields table.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn