edit profile drop down list colour

13 years 6 months ago #143939 by JugglesXP
edit profile drop down list colour was created by JugglesXP
Hi Guys..

I have tried in vain to change this, and before i screw up the CSS any more, am asking for you guys to take a look!

as you can see form teh attached file, i am using the dark template. Unfortunately however the dropdowns in the Edit Profile are showing white text on white BG.

Any ideas how to change that?

Post edited by: JugglesXP, at: 2010/10/13 00:28

Post edited by: JugglesXP, at: 2010/10/13 00:29
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #143976 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:edit profile drop down list colour
This is probably because your template targets input elements. Drop-downs are not input elements but are select elements. You'll need to find the CSS that targets the inputs and expand it to also support selects. Example as follows.

[code:1]
.content input {
background: black;
}
[/code:1]
TO:
[code:1]
.content input,
.content select {
background: black;
}
[/code:1]

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/10/13 20:19

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #143993 by JugglesXP
Replied by JugglesXP on topic Re:edit profile drop down list colour
do i change this in the plugin css file for the template? because if i do, i cant seem to find that tag.

i added the background to line 55 in the CSS, but that didnt change anything.

}

[code:1].fieldCell input, .fieldCell select {

background: black

margin-top:0px;

margin-left:0px;

vertical-align: top;[/code:1]

Post edited by: JugglesXP, at: 2010/10/13 22:13

Post edited by: JugglesXP, at: 2010/10/13 22:17
Attachments:

13 years 6 months ago #144021 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:edit profile drop down list colour
Don't know what to tell you. This is a cosmetic concern with your site and not really an issue we don't typically assist with such problems. It's also impossible to help concerning CSS without a direct link to the issue at hand. I recommend reviewing the documentation for CSS usage found here .

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn