Installation and configuration question

13 years 5 months ago #144960 by mnmagency
Installation and configuration question was created by mnmagency
Hello all,

I hope all is well. I am new to Joomla and have several questions. I am creating a site where CB will be the social interactive backbone and facewall will drive the interface. In addition, I want to have a blog, and a store for the site. The main page will feature a twitter feed, blog, some additional html code etc... Can configure all of these functions with one install of joomla and navigation using custom template to direct people to the store and the blog ect...? If so how. I really appreciate the help. It seems that I can do this rapidly with Joomla but some of the documentation can be little daunting.

Thank you.
Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #144991 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Installation and configuration question
Sorry, we're not a consultation site; recommend finding an experience Joomla/CB developer. None of what you're wanting is available out of the box. CB is a community management extension that can provide rich and powerful profiles. Out of the box it does not provide features such as blogs, etc.. you'll need to install other plugins such as document subscriber incubator project CB Blogs for blogs and so forth. For first time installs I also HIGHLY recommend becoming a subscriber for the documentation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn