Undefined property: stdClass::$componentid

12 years 10 months ago #167504 by ln888
So like I really screwed up and did some things and tried to install a plugin through adsmanager that apparently broke a lot of things...

I have almost EVERYTHING cleared up except I have an error on the profile page repeating
"Undefined property: stdClass::$componentid in /home/(my-account-that-I-don't-want-to-show)/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/menu.php on line 231

and yet I cannot for the life of me figure out exactly where I can get to the root of it.

Here is what my line 231 looks like :
if ($item->$attributes[$i] != $values[$i]) {

Now I don't WANT to uninstall CB, nor screw with everything. I would just like this to work again.

What's really funny is that the rest DOES work on that page, the image shows, the details of the user... etc etc. just I have that line repeated about 2 dozen times before the info shows.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #168808 by stewart9643
Replied by stewart9643 on topic Re: Undefined property: stdClass::$componentid
Did exactly the same thing to me. Any suggestions any one?

12 years 9 months ago #169007 by ln888
So far I have just turned off my error reporting so that people will not see these issues, though it does bother me that they are still happening in the background.

Doesnt anyone know what might be going on? no one seems to want to answer...

12 years 9 months ago #169010 by stewart9643
Replied by stewart9643 on topic Re: Undefined property: stdClass::$componentid
I turned off the CB link for adsmanager and the errors disappeared. Adsmanager need to create a new CB plug in.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.655 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn