Tabs and fields are gone

12 years 8 months ago #171543 by beelliott
Tabs and fields are gone was created by beelliott
I recently upgraded a site running joomla 1.5.23, with CB 1.4 and CBSUBS 1.2.1 to Joomla 1.6.3. I installed CB on the site, and imported all of the cb databases from my joomla 1.5 tables into the joomla 1.6 tables. The user tables are all correct, and most everything works except a few things. I had to remake my lists to be able to search the directory. The bigger problem is, that not all tabs and fields in the sql tables are showing up in profiles, or tab and fields management. There must be something else missing. What's missing?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #172298 by beelliott
Replied by beelliott on topic Re: Tabs and fields are gone
A little help here? Been well over your two to three day window you always harp on people to expect...

12 years 8 months ago #172319 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Tabs and fields are gone

beelliott wrote: A little help here? Been well over your two to three day window you always harp on people to expect...

Obviously something went wrong with your migration...

Run CB tools to see what it states.

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #172320 by beelliott
CB Tools all passes. All green.

One thing I forgot to mention, is some, if not all of the fields that I do not find in profiles on the front or back side, are still in the registration form. i.e. we are a homeschool organization, and we have several fields for the names and ages of each members children. Those fields are still present in the registration form, but not in the profiles. Also, they do not show in the fields listing in the back-end. Same thing with tabs.

Is there not a file that lists the tables to include for tabs, fields, and lists. Or maybe one file for each?

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #172323 by beelliott
Joomla/Mambo User Table and Joomla/Mambo Community Builder User Table now in sync!

All Community Builder comprofiler_field_values table fieldid rows all match existing fields.

All Community Builder comprofiler_field_values table rows link to correct fieldtype fields in comprofiler_field table.

All Community Builder fields from comprofiler_fields are present as columns in the comprofiler table.

Checking Community Builder folders:
Avatars and thumbnails folder is Writeable.
All Core CB mandatory basics Database is up to date.

Core CB mandatory basics database checks done. If all lines above are in green, test completed successfully. Otherwise, please take corrective measures proposed in red.
All Core CB Database is up to date.
Click here to Show details

All CB fields data storage Database is up to date.

All Community Builder comprofiler table rows have links to user table.

All users table rows have links to comprofiler table.

users table has no zero id row.

comprofiler table has no zero id row.

All rows in comprofiler table have user_id columns identical to id columns.

All users table rows have ACL entries in user_usergroup_map table.

All ACL user_usergroup_map table rows have corresponding entries in users table.

Also, when you run the fields data storage check in tools, you see that it lists the fields that are not showing in profiles or the field management list.

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #172334 by beelliott
OK,

So I looked in phpmyadmin and found that the tabs I wanted, but could not see in CB, were assigned to group id 18, but I don't have a group "18" in my usergroups table. All other tabs were assigned to group "-2". I edited the fields for the tabs not showing to "-2" like the others, and now they are accessible. The value was "18" in the joomla 1.5 tables as well, but of course "18" is "registered" in Joomla 1.5.

I set all tabs for user group 18 to group 2 (registered) in mysql using phpmyadmin, then set all other tabs to registered as well.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn