Login Drop Down User Select

12 years 8 months ago #172787 by jroseland
Login Drop Down User Select was created by jroseland
I’ve got a website set up www.EmployeesSavingsProgram.com , this site is a coupon/deals marketplace for employees of companies. The coupon/deal section is only accessible to users that are logged in through CB. As you can see on the homepage it prompts the site visitors to login with their company username and password. The CB Users/Profiles will be for the companies that are members of the program, NOT individual CB Users/Profiles for the individual employees, this is so we can get the ‘Welcome Qwest Employee’-qwest logo in the CB login module to the give the site a customized feel.

Here’s what I need help with, in addition to the username/password login on the frontpage I need a drop down where the site visitors select their employer. This is essentially a dummy function since the site visitors are logging in with their companies username/login function. I could build a drop down form in HTML no problem but I’d prefer something dynamic that will update as new employers are added to the site.

What are my options?
a) Would this have to be programmed manually? It dosen’t seem like it would be too complicated since Company name is one of the CB fields set up in the user profile. If so how exactly would I accomplish this? Could I pay someone to do this?
b) Or is there an existing CB plugin/extension that will do this?

Thanks for your help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #176505 by webiedesign
Replied by webiedesign on topic Re: Login Drop Down User Select
I did something similar using Community Builder Profile Pro and a plugin that allows for multiple registration forms. I see this post is a month old...so you may have moved on by now.

Mary
webie-design.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn