Please save me: No valid database.... SOLVED

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #177084 by propush
Hello every one.

I have a problem with new registring members.
after registration they get the fallowing:

No valid database connection Unknown column 'onlinestatus' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT onlinestatus FROM jos_comprofiler WHERE id=0
No valid database connection Unknown column 'forumsignature' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT forumsignature FROM jos_comprofiler WHERE id=0
No valid database connection Unknown column 'forumview' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT forumview FROM jos_comprofiler WHERE id=0
No valid database connection Unknown column 'forumorder' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT forumorder FROM jos_comprofiler WHERE id=0
No valid database connection Unknown column 'cb_test' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT cb_test FROM jos_comprofiler WHERE id=0

and after that the registraion message, as usual.

my knolege in php is bad, but this seems related to the kunena forum i have. upgrading it to latest version, as well as updating CB did nothing :[

I also installd, and then uninstalld community acl. maybe this has anything to do with the problem?

I hope any of you can help me, i realy need help - site is live and time is ticking :[

thanks alot for any hint guys!

i ren all checks in the tools area of cb - didnt help.

Searched forum - someone said to global check-in. didnt help :[

edit: re editing profile - no errors at all.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #177092 by propush
Replied by propush on topic SOLVED
After turning error report to maximum, i found out this is a plugin - CB Profile Notifier.

It tried to pull the bad fields. disabled - problem soved.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn