404 error in registration email

12 years 6 months ago #178522 by webemusic
Replied by webemusic on topic Re: 404 error in registration email
did that now registration works....i can tell acesef to not include cb?...that would be ok...not to interested in seo'ing my users...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #178527 by webemusic
problem solved for now...here's what I did...it was Acesef causing the problem, it (ACEsef) claims to have an upgrade version for CB..i installed it, but it didn't work...so in componets>ACEsef>extentions>com_profiler I disabled ACEsef and i have just done 4 test registrations without an issue...don't know why the upgrade for CB from ACEsef didn't work, but it didn't...but disabling ACEsef from CB will work for me....
thanks for your help Nick..you pointed me in the right direction!!...rock on!!

12 years 6 months ago #178554 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: 404 error in registration email

webemusic wrote: problem solved for now...here's what I did...it was Acesef causing the problem, it (ACEsef) claims to have an upgrade version for CB..i installed it, but it didn't work...so in componets>ACEsef>extentions>com_profiler I disabled ACEsef and i have just done 4 test registrations without an issue...don't know why the upgrade for CB from ACEsef didn't work, but it didn't...but disabling ACEsef from CB will work for me....
thanks for your help Nick..you pointed me in the right direction!!...rock on!!

You are welcome - glad you are back on track.

Thank Advanced and Professional members for paying the bill to keep us here ...

12 years 6 months ago #178572 by webemusic
Look at becoming one of those paid members very shortly...looking at GroupJive, but need to research it first to make sure it will do what i think it can...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn