Looking for templates

12 years 6 months ago #180742 by jakobe75
Looking for templates was created by jakobe75
I am looking for template plugins for Community Builder Profiles. I dont need a complete Joomla template just the plugin templates for CB. But if I have to buy a template to get the plugin I will do so.

I already have tried the ones offered by Joomlapolis and JoomlaPraise.(PraiseBuilder)

Google searches only turn up Profile Builder Pro by JoomDuck which cannot be used because it does not support all fields types such as lists and radio buttons.
It cant be used in conjunction with SuperActivity or a variety of other plugins we currently use.

although there are no performance or compatibility issues with the Joomlapolis templates is just that they look very dated..even the latest template release has a hideous color combination and the graphics look very juvenile.

Just want something that runs fast and looks clean and up to date and I dont want to have to go back and redo every single css color entry on my own.

PraiseBuilder was my template of choice for a while, but they have abandonded support for their products.

Its still a good template but limited on the tab positions and I fear that the next few CB or Joomla updates will completely break it.

demo: www.joomlapraise.com/demos/?template=PraiseBuilder

feel free to respond with links to any template sites.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn