Thanks for the Update!

12 years 6 months ago #181516 by Josh Lewis
Thanks for the Update! was created by Josh Lewis
I just wanted to say that I like the new update from 1.7 to 1.7.1 of CB. Although CB 1.7 was pretty good, it had an error when ever I edited my profile with the ajax username checker which it would let me proceed, but it looked unprofessional because of the error message that said invalid. The new version fixed this! :cheer: Thanks CB team for the upgrade!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #181531 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Thanks for the Update!

Josh Lewis wrote: I just wanted to say that I like the new update from 1.7 to 1.7.1 of CB. Although CB 1.7 was pretty good, it had an error when ever I edited my profile with the ajax username checker which it would let me proceed, but it looked unprofessional because of the error message that said invalid. The new version fixed this! :cheer: Thanks CB team for the upgrade!

You are welcome.

Our "thank you" could be an honest vote and review here:

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/clients-a-communities/communities/210

12 years 6 months ago #181533 by Josh Lewis
Replied by Josh Lewis on topic Re: Thanks for the Update!
If I were to review now, I would have more to say (more good things). But here is a 5 star review I gave a while back:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/clients-a-communities/communities/210/reviews3#rev-72215

So I can only submit one review. ;)

12 years 6 months ago #181537 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Thanks for the Update!

Josh Lewis wrote: If I were to review now, I would have more to say (more good things). But here is a 5 star review I gave a while back:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/clients-a-communities/communities/210/reviews3#rev-72215

So I can only submit one review. ;)

Wow - THANK YOU!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn