Notice: Trying to get property of non-object

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #187008 by bgf
I get these notices on the CB profile page.

Notice: Undefined index: 848 in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>swaptrad/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 573

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>swaptrad/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 573

Notice: Undefined index: 848 in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>swaptrad/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 573

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>swaptrad/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 573

In the plugin.class.php it calls the below function. Obviously it cant return the path of the variable if it isn't there. It cant be a core part of the component i don't have published or enabled because they all are?

function getPluginXmlPath( $plugin ) {

global $_CB_framework;

return $_CB_framework->getCfg('absolute_path') . '/'. $this->getPluginRelPath( $plugin ) . '/' . $plugin->element . '.xml';

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #187040 by nant
feel free to give version numbers and exact steps to reproduce.

12 years 3 months ago #187042 by bgf
Doesnt matter. Its 3rd party plugins from an older version of another component that im using. CB itself is fine. Ill just re-program the plugins so they appear on my profile tabs which is the main problem. Thanks anyway. L8r

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn