Registration Form

12 years 3 months ago #188220 by coltonalton
Registration Form was created by coltonalton
I am just now setting up Community Builder and I am having a problem with the registration form. I keep adding fields to in the Field Management area (and checking to have them displayed on the registration form), but they are not showing up. The only fields that will display on the registration form are:

First Name
Email
Username
Password
Verify Password

I want to add more fields to the reg form. Can someone help me figure out why this won't work? I'm using Joomla 1.7.

Thanks,
Colt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #188221 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Registration Form
Are you seeing First Name or just Name?

Perhaps you are still seeing the Joomla registration form?

Verify that you have followed installation instructions as given in included pdf document.

12 years 3 months ago #188226 by coltonalton
Replied by coltonalton on topic Re: Registration Form
Thanks for the quick reply Nant. I have looked through the PDF and everything looks like it is installed correctly. I think the issue is that I also installed CB Profile Pro from Joomduck, and it does not seem to be working well with the BC extension.

My question now is, do you think if I uninstalled CB and the CB Profile Pro thing and then just started over from scratch, do you think that would help? I will probably just go with the Advanced CB extension and not mess with this Joomduck thing.

Let me know if that will work.

Thanks,
Colt

12 years 3 months ago #188234 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Registration Form

coltonalton wrote: Thanks for the quick reply Nant. I have looked through the PDF and everything looks like it is installed correctly. I think the issue is that I also installed CB Profile Pro from Joomduck, and it does not seem to be working well with the BC extension.

My question now is, do you think if I uninstalled CB and the CB Profile Pro thing and then just started over from scratch, do you think that would help? I will probably just go with the Advanced CB extension and not mess with this Joomduck thing.

Let me know if that will work.

Thanks,
Colt

All I can say is that if you follow installation instructions everything will work just fine.

I have no experience with CB Profile Pro thing.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn