Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Something went wrong - CB shows a "Not Found" Error

10 years 1 month ago #244597 by ZombiesAreSquishy
Something went wrong - CB shows a "Not Found" Error was created by ZombiesAreSquishy
Hello,

I have been working on a website for about 3 weeks now, and I have been tasked with building a social profiling system, so I chose Community Builder (CB).

I followed the instructions to install, configure, and setup the CB.

I have been experiencing some problems recently, and I have no clue what to do for it.

First problem, is that it takes up all of my allocated memory. I try to go to the configuration section of the CB component, but it gives me a message saying that my memory has reached its limit. I've given my website's PHP more memory, but the "Master" settings of the php memory stays the same. How do I change this?

Secondly, now that I've changed the memory limit to 256M, it now shows a "Not Found" message when I try to access CB on the frontend. I cannot even go to the login because this message shows up. I have copied what the message says and here it is:

Not Found

The requested URL /"mywebsite"/my-profile was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The "mywebsite" is placed there, by me, for privacy purposes.

So it doesn't seem to find it on the server, but I correctly installed it and it was working up until I changed the memory settings. Can someone please send me in the right direction to seeking a conclusion?

I will give you any additional information if needed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
10 years 1 month ago #244607 by nant
You need to properly configure you PHP memory first then retest everything.

Please see our FAQ and Tutorials as they have some articles for your PHP Memory handling.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon