Upgrade CB2 - Fatal error in /CBLib/Database/Table/Table.php

9 years 6 months ago #250022 by alwaysontask
Hello,
J2.5.27 PHP 5.3.3 mysql 5.1.7
after installing CB2 over CB 1.9.1 I get a blank page with this error:
Fatal error: Declaration of CBLib\Database\Table\Table::loadTrueObjects() must be compatible with that of CBLib\Database\Table\TableInterface::loadTrueObjects() in /mywebsite/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Database/Table/Table.php on line 23

Can you help please?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #250031 by nant

alwaysontask wrote: Hello,
J2.5.27 PHP 5.3.3 mysql 5.1.7
after installing CB2 over CB 1.9.1 I get a blank page with this error:
Fatal error: Declaration of CBLib\Database\Table\Table::loadTrueObjects() must be compatible with that of CBLib\Database\Table\TableInterface::loadTrueObjects() in /mywebsite/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Database/Table/Table.php on line 23

Can you help please?

What CB Plugins did your CB 1.9.1 site have?

When do you see this eror?

9 years 6 months ago #250060 by alwaysontask
Hello nant, I had:
verify email
reconfirm email
last views tab
profilebook
captcha
uddeim
forum integration
CB forums
core fields ajax
activity

I get the blank page on both frontend and backend, the only page I can see is the Administrator Login page, but after I click Login I see the white page with the error.

9 years 6 months ago #250061 by nant

alwaysontask wrote: Hello nant, I had:
verify email
reconfirm email
last views tab
profilebook
captcha
uddeim
forum integration
CB forums
core fields ajax
activity

I get the blank page on both frontend and backend, the only page I can see is the Administrator Login page, but after I click Login I see the white page with the error.

Turn on Joomla debugging to maximum level and see what appears where you were seeing blank pages before.

9 years 6 months ago #250063 by alwaysontask
with maximum level I get:
Fatal error: Declaration of CBLib\Database\Table\Table::loadTrueObjects() must be compatible with that of CBLib\Database\Table\TableInterface::loadTrueObjects() in /mywebsite/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Database/Table/Table.php on line 23 Warning: spl_autoload(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(jfactory.inc) is not within the allowed path(s): (/mywebsite/:/tmp/) in /mywebsite/libraries/joomla/session/storage/database.php on line 71 Warning: spl_autoload(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(jfactory.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/mywebsite/:/tmp/) in /mywebsite/libraries/joomla/session/storage/database.php on line 71 Fatal error: Class 'JFactory' not found in /mywebsite/libraries/joomla/session/storage/database.php on line 71

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #250080 by beat

alwaysontask wrote: with maximum level I get:
Fatal error: Declaration of CBLib\Database\Table\Table::loadTrueObjects() must be compatible with that of CBLib\Database\Table\TableInterface::loadTrueObjects() in /mywebsite/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Database/Table/Table.php on line 23 Warning: spl_autoload(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(jfactory.inc) is not within the allowed path(s): (/mywebsite/:/tmp/) in /mywebsite/libraries/joomla/session/storage/database.php on line 71 Warning: spl_autoload(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(jfactory.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/mywebsite/:/tmp/) in /mywebsite/libraries/joomla/session/storage/database.php on line 71 Fatal error: Class 'JFactory' not found in /mywebsite/libraries/joomla/session/storage/database.php on line 71

Please try following fix and report if it solves your issue:

in file libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Database/Table/Table.php on line 321: Remove the & so that line looks as follows:
public function loadTrueObjects( $class = null, $key = "", $additionalVars = null )

That should fix it and fix will be in next nightly already.

EDIT: btw, looks like in your error manager there is a separate bug for jfactory.inc that got triggered by the first bug that is fixed above.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, PierreCorell

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn