Community Builder Login module

6 years 1 month ago #301520 by Aschmoun
Community Builder Login module was created by Aschmoun
Hi,
After updating to Joomla 3.8.4.
Having Community Builder version 2.1.3 installed, we cannot login on the website front end with CB Login Module, and error shows the following URL (/index.php/en/component/comprofiler/login?Itemid=972)
Where Login Redirection URL is directed to "index.php"
While we could not login to verify, the Logout Redirection URL is also directed to "index.php"
Is it a problem with Joomla update, where CB latest version is installed.
Thank you!
Antoine

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #301522 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Community Builder Login module
I'm unable to reproduce on my test-installation with latest CB nightly build. But we will try to reproduce on other installs asap.

Can you please report exact error that you see displayed ?

Can you after that also try upgrading CB to latest nightly and retry ? (not expecting that it would fix it but it should not hurt, backup first as usual).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

6 years 1 month ago #301523 by Aschmoun
Replied by Aschmoun on topic Community Builder Login module
Hello Beat,
Thank you for the quick reply.
I have the CB latest version 2.1.3.
After click on Login, I get the attached screenshot error.
Antoine
Attachments:

6 years 1 month ago #301524 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder Login module
Itemid 972 isn't accessible. Find the menu item associated with that ID and ensure it's public and published. We've no known issues with Joomla 3.8.4. There is a known issue for Joomla 3.8.4 on PHP 7.2 with login operations throwing session error, but that's not anything to do with CB and it shouldn't block login (is a warning and not a blocking error).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #301525 by Aschmoun
Replied by Aschmoun on topic Community Builder Login module
Hi Krileon,
I checked all accessible itemid, but difficult to find itemid 972.
Since I had no changes on the website except the latest joomla update, with CB latest version.
I activated joomla login, instead of CB Login, and managed to get through, without problem.
What could be done, to get rid of the problem, as most of registered members data are on CB Profile.
Thank you!
Antoine

6 years 1 month ago #301530 by some1new
Replied by some1new on topic Community Builder Login module
Same problem here since update to 3.8.4

Cannot login in frontend.

Get "next.talking-business.de hat eine ungültige Antwort gesendet.
ERR_INVALID_REDIRECT
"

see beta site on

next.talking-business.de/de/cb-login

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn