Creating Booking Appointment to Registered User

5 years 1 month ago #311033 by projekahwin01
Hello,

I am creating a website for the boutiques. So, the boutiques can register their account to promote/show their packages or products. Community Builder make this happened and I am happy.

However, I want their customer be able to make appointment to their boutique so that, the boutique get the details/notification through the email. Is that possible and how to do it? If, it is in calendar selection would be better

Cheers,
Projekahwin.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #311048 by krileon
We don't have any functionality for making appointments like that. Best I can suggest is using the built in private messaging system plugin to allow customers to message them. Aside from that I recommend checking Joomla.org extension directory for an appointment based extension.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 month ago #311055 by projekahwin01
Replied by projekahwin01 on topic Creating Booking Appointment to Registered User
Thank you for the reply krileon.

I thought so. I found a free booking system named Sagenda on Joomla.org extension. So, can it be integrated into Community Builder system? Maybe add some codes in PHP or html?

5 years 1 month ago #311067 by krileon
I've no idea if it can be integrated with CB. That'd be up to Sagenda if they choose to do so. It's possible it may not need to be. If you need to push data to Sagenda database you can likely use CB Auto Actions and its Query or Code action to do that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn