Private Message System

1 year 9 months ago #329830 by karloshull
Private Message System was created by karloshull
Hi

I am upgrading from joomla 3 to 4

on Private Message System, I have field and read more buttons, How do you delete these?

And I am looking for a simple FRONTEND editor for Private Message System, any ideas?

Cheers
Karl
You do not have permissions to access this page.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 9 months ago #329835 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Private Message System
The editor used is whatever you've configured in Joomla. If you want it to have limited buttons you'll need to configure that in your editor plugin in Extensions > Plugins. Typically it's best to create a new toolbar button set and assign it to Registered users with limited features.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 8 months ago #329841 by karloshull
Replied by karloshull on topic Private Message System
Hi

When I set the editor to none, the field and read more buttons still come on, How do you delete these?

Cheers
Karl

1 year 8 months ago #329846 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Private Message System
Those are editor button plugins. You'll need to adjust their published state or access in Extensions > Plugins. All we do is render Joomla's WYSIWYG. We don't do anything to it beyond that. So to configure it you must configure it within Joomla.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn