slow loading CB User Management menu

1 year 5 months ago #331707 by saman2
slow loading CB User Management menu was created by saman2
hi
i have more than 6000 usergroup in my joomla and when i want load default joomla user list, it is simply load and has not problem in loading speed (number of usergroup is very low effect ) but when i want load User Management menu, it is very slow to load. is there anyway to increase load speed page?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago #331720 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic slow loading CB User Management menu

i have more than 6000 usergroup in my joomla

Why? That is a complete abuse of the ACL system. It is not designed to scale like that. You should ideally never have more than 30ish usergroups. Joomla's ACL is slow and having that many will make your entire site slower on every single page since ACL is ran on every single page. It's also going to make permissions pages basically unusable.

is there anyway to increase load speed page?

Yes, have less usergroups. We're not going to implement optimizations for scenarios that should not exist.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn