[SOLVED] PHP regular expression limit reached

1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #331794 by ukfish1
Recently when I try to view the member's list at www.afinetwork.info/members/afinet-members, I get the following error:

PHP regular expression limit reached (pcre.backtrack_limit)

Error reporting shows the following:Call stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/plugins/system/sef/sef.php:2372PlgSystemSef->checkBuffer()JROOT/plugins/system/sef/sef.php:1823PlgSystemSef->onAfterRender()JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:704JEvent->update()JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:1605JEventDispatcher->trigger()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/BaseApplication.php:1086Joomla\CMS\Application\BaseApplication->triggerEvent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:11187Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->render()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:7788Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->render()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:2319Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/index.php:49
Any ideas?

Thanks, Paul

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 4 months ago #331810 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PHP regular expression limit reached
Might be due to too much content being rendered. Edit your userlist and be sure you've a paging limit set under parameters. Re-save the userlist after setting one to be sure. Then retry.

Aside from that I don't know what to suggest as it's Joomla's own SEF plugin doing it by passing the entire response body through REGEXP. What Joomla version are you on?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 4 months ago #331823 by ukfish1
Replied by ukfish1 on topic PHP regular expression limit reached
thanks so much,

Setting 50 names to be displayed on each page has done the trick.

Regards

Paul

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.588 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn