Das Modul CB Login wird mir im Menü nicht angeboten

1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #332266 by Shinae
Hallo,

ich habe den CB noch nie vorher benutzt, also noch keine Kenntnisse damit.
Installation hat problemlos geklappt. Nun würde ich gerne das gute Teil auch einbinden und zunächst wollte ich mal den Login einbinden.
Unter den Modulen finde ich CB Login. Soweit, so gut.
In meinem Menü kann ich dieses aber nicht hinzufügen, dort wird mir unter Community Builder nur die Login Form angeboten...das dürfte der Standard von Joomla sein, oder?
Da steht auch dabei, dass dies optional zum Login des CB dabei ist.

Wie binde ich das denn ein?

Liebe Grüße,
Shina

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #332274 by krileon

I have never used the CB before so no knowledge of it.
Installation went smoothly. Now I would like to include the good part and first of all I wanted to include the login.
Among the modules I find CB Login. So far so good.
But I can't add this to my menu, under Community Builder I'm only offered the login form...that should be the Joomla standard, right?
It also says that this is optional for the login of the CB.

How do I tie that in?

You can create a link to CBs login page by creating a menu item with the menu type of Community Builder > Login. It will always load the first login module available on that login page. Aside from that I'm not sure what you're asking.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago #332289 by Shinae
 Hi krileon,

thx for your answer. :)
That´s the problem - if I try to add the CB Login to the menue, it is not shown.I add a screenshot. There is only the Login Form from the Joomla Standard Installation. I try to add the CB Login.Or am I thinking wrong?

Greetings,
Shina

Attachments:

1 year 2 months ago #332305 by krileon
You need to have a CB Login Module that's public and published. The CB login page simply renders the first available CB Login Module and if there isn't one available it will be empty. You should be able to create this from within Content > Site Modules (J4) or Extensions > Modules (J3).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago #332308 by Shinae
Hi Kyle,

it is public and published. I´m at a loss...
Something is strange in this installation.
Greetings,
Shina

Attachments:

1 year 2 months ago #332311 by krileon
Does the login module itself display or is that also not displaying?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.369 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn