time limite

1 week 4 days ago #337897 by martial106
time limite was created by martial106
Hello, how do I limit a user in time? I mean: Sign up today for 5 months. Kind regards 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 4 days ago #337907 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic time limite
What is supposed to happen at the end of the 5 months? Can you be more specific about what you're trying to accomplish?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 week 3 days ago #337923 by martial106
Replied by martial106 on topic time limite
For exemple : We create an employee and give him access to the site, after 5 months, the person should no longer be able to access the site...
thank you

1 week 3 days ago #337929 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic time limite
That's doable with CB Auto Actions. There's actually several ways to do it in CB Auto Actions. Simplest is to just check the dates during login and if it's past 5 months deny the login with an error message. There's other more complex ways to go about it depending on what you want to do with that account.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 week 3 days ago #337935 by martial106
Replied by martial106 on topic time limite
Great! I'll test and report back to you. Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.339 seconds