[SOLVED] Fatal error - CB login issue

13 years 3 months ago #148483 by omarter
[SOLVED] Fatal error - CB login issue was created by omarter
Hello,

I use joomla with CB 1.2.1. The module CB Login was activated and i didn't have any problem.

After CB 1.3.1 upgrade, i have this error message on my home page :

"Fatal error: Call to undefined method CBframework::viewUrl() in /home/users4/l/livogreg/www/modules/mod_cblogin/mod_cblogin.php on line 567"

I need to desactivated the CB login module to have my usual home page.

How can i solve this issue ?

Olivier

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/17 17:18

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #148485 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Fatal error - CB login issue
Please try reinstalling CB 1.3.1 over your existing installation and report back if problem persists.

13 years 3 months ago #148494 by omarter
Replied by omarter on topic Re:Fatal error - CB login issue
what procedure can i use ?
The upgrade procedure ? or the new installation ?

13 years 3 months ago #148501 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Fatal error - CB login issue
If you are on a Joomla 1.5 environment both are the same.

13 years 3 months ago #148749 by omarter
Replied by omarter on topic Re:Fatal error - CB login issue
Hi,

I tried to reinstall CB 1.3.1 with the normal procedure (README-UPGRADE.txt) but when installing the CB component (com_comprofiler.zip) I got the following error :
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /home/users4/l/livogreg/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/french/cbteamplugins_language.php on line 22

After reflexion, I got a hypothesis :
I asked me if during the first upgrade (3 days ago) I missed the step 1 (the installation of the component), maybe I directly started with the second step, and maybe only modules were installed and not the component.
But I am not sure.

Do you think there is a solution at this step ?
Do you have an idea to solve this issue ?

Regards,

Olivier

13 years 3 months ago #148842 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Fatal error - CB login issue
Not sure what to tell you. You've not installed CB correctly and looks like corrupted the file structure. Uninstall ALL of CB, the modules, delete the database directly, check component folders and delete any remaining traces.

Once done cleaning CB out; restart the installation process, but by following the installation guide very closely. You can find the install documentation here .

Upgrading CB if on Joomla 1.5.x is as simple as installing it through Joomlas extension manager as if CB had never been installed. It will upgrade your installation for you, you do not need to use expert upgrade on J1.5.x.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn