CB Tools Manager error message

13 years 4 months ago #148731 by thejungle
CB Tools Manager error message was created by thejungle
I got this message checking CB Tools Manager after upgrading to 1.3 and then instantly upgrading to 1.3.1.

In order for CB to function properly a Joomla/Mambo menu item must be present. This menu item must also be published for PUBLIC access. It appears that this environment is missing this mandatory menu item. Please refer to the section titled "Adding the CB Profile" of the PDF installation guide included in your CB distribution package for additional information regarding this matter.

I do have a published public registration form. See below

www.thejungle.uk.net/jungle-explorer-members/become-a-member.html

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #148734 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Tools Manager error message
thejungle wrote:

I got this message checking CB Tools Manager after upgrading to 1.3 and then instantly upgrading to 1.3.1.

In order for CB to function properly a Joomla/Mambo menu item must be present. This menu item must also be published for PUBLIC access. It appears that this environment is missing this mandatory menu item. Please refer to the section titled "Adding the CB Profile" of the PDF installation guide included in your CB distribution package for additional information regarding this matter.

I do have a published public registration form. See below

www.thejungle.uk.net/jungle-explorer-members/become-a-member.html

You need to create a public menu item - please see installation document or your detailed guide.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn