Can only register new users with SEF off.

13 years 4 months ago #148935 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Can only register new users with SEF off.
Those are just the queries and not errors, are irrelevant.

Have reviewed your install and your Joomla release is significantly out of date (1.5.14). Please upgrade to Joomla 1.5.22.

CB configuration your Registration Reply To Email Address is not a valid address. Please configure to a valid email address.

In plugins management you appear to have enabled all plugins. This should not be the case. You do not have YANC installed thus the plugin should've remained unpublished. Same applies to Private Message System (you've no supported PMS extension installed), mamblog which isn't available on j1.5, and forum integration (no supported forum extension installed). The connections tab was also enabled, but connections in CB configuration was no.. disabled the tab and plugin. The author plugin was enabled, but that tab was disabled and have disabled the plugin.

Super Administrator privileges were not provided so was not able to review your SEF issue, sorry.

You also have AEC installed which is known to alter core files. We do not support AEC and is likely could be the cause of your issue. CB does not support custom groups internally except in cases of Joomla 1.6.x usage, which you do not have. I can not help you with this extension installed, sorry. Your installation is compromised.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn