[SOLVED] Problem with fields label

13 years 4 months ago #149235 by Boizan
[SOLVED] Problem with fields label was created by Boizan
Hello There,
After upgrading to 1.3.1 everything is working okay, but on the front end all fields come with additional characters like:

CB Workflows
_UE_NOACTIONREQUIRED

CB Login

_UE_REMEMBER_ME

_UE_LOST_USERNAME_PASSWORD
_UE_REGISTER

Please,what can I do to fix this problem?
Regards,

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/22 15:11

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #149247 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Problem with fields label
Are you using a non-English language file? If so you'll need to compare it to the default language file and add the missing strings. If you are using the default English then appears the installation was incomplete (pluginsfiles didn't install) and you'll need to try upgrading again to ensure the language files properly update.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #149261 by Boizan
Replied by Boizan on topic Re:Problem with fields label
krileon wrote:

Are you using a non-English language file? If so you'll need to compare it to the default language file and add the missing strings. If you are using the default English then appears the installation was incomplete (pluginsfiles didn't install) and you'll need to try upgrading again to ensure the language files properly update.

Thank you greatly! As I am using the site default language - English (the only language I have installed), I did the upgrade again and everything is okay now. Thank you so much!

Post edited by: Boizan, at: 2010/12/22 01:02

13 years 3 months ago #150128 by rostropovic
Replied by rostropovic on topic Re:[SOLVED] Problem with fields label
same problem here

13 years 3 months ago #150130 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:[SOLVED] Problem with fields label
rostropovic wrote:

same problem here

Same solution also?