[SOLVED] CB Login Module Suffix Expected Behaviour?

13 years 3 months ago #149254 by GoremanX
I'm trying to give the CB Login module some specific module suffixes. This seems to work as expected in some places, and in weird ways in other places. For example:

[code:1]<div class="flush right-floater custom-login">[/code:1]

This is expected. Those are my three module suffixes, and everything works fine. However:

[code:1]<a href="dev.friendlyphotozone.com/private-messaging?task=inbox" class="mod_loginflush right-floater custom-login" id="mod_login_pmsaflush_right-floater_custom-login">[/code:1]

This is not expected. Notice the missing space between "mod_login" and "flush" in the class, and the bizarre concatenation of the id.

You can see how the suffixes are handled differently throughout the module's output:

[code:1] <div class="flush right-floater custom-login">
<div class="rt-block">
<div class="rt-module-inner">
<div class="module-content">
<form action="dev.friendlyphotozone.com/component/comprofiler/logout" method="post" id="mod_login_logoutformflush_right-floater_custom-login" style="margin:0px;">
<span id="mod_login_greetingflush_right-floater_custom-login">Hi, Hound Tooth</span> <a href="dev.friendlyphotozone.com/profile" class="mod_loginflush right-floater custom-login">dev.friendlyphotozone.com/profile/userdetails" class="mod_loginflush right-floater custom-login">dev.friendlyphotozone.com/private-messaging?task=inbox" class="mod_loginflush right-floater custom-login" id="mod_login_pmsimgflush_right-floater_custom-login">dev.friendlyphotozone.com/modules/mod_cblogin/mod_cblogin/mail.gif" width="14" height="15" alt="NEW" class="mod_loginflush right-floater custom-login" id="mod_login_messagesimgflush_right-floater_custom-login" />

<a href="dev.friendlyphotozone.com/private-messaging?task=inbox" class="mod_loginflush right-floater custom-login" id="mod_login_pmsaflush_right-floater_custom-login">You have 1 new private message

<span id='mod_login_pendingConnflush_right-floater_custom-login'><a href='dev.friendlyphotozone.com/component/comprofiler/manageconnections' class='mod_loginflush right-floater custom-login' id='mod_login_connectimgflush_right-floater_custom-login'>dev.friendlyphotozone.com/modules/mod_cblogin/mod_cblogin/users.gif" width="21" height="15" alt="NEW" class="mod_loginflush right-floater custom-login" id="mod_login_connections_imgflush_right-floater_custom-login" />
<input type="hidden" name="op2" value="logout" />
<input type="hidden" name="lang" value="english" />
<input type="hidden" name="return" value="blablabla" />
<input type="hidden" name="message" value="0" />
<input type="hidden" name="cbsecuritym3" value="blablabla" />
</form> <div class="clear"></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

</div>
[/code:1]

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/23 20:23

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149297 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Login Module Suffix Expected Behaviour?
This is working as intended. The ID can't contain spaces so it's cleaned. In order to space "flush" off of the mod_cblogin you need to begin it with a space. Example as follows.

Correct (exclude quotes):
" flush right-floater custom-login"

Incorrect (exclude quotes):
"flush right-floater custom-login"

If this doesn't meet your needs you're always welcome to edit the module as you see fit.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149313 by GoremanX
Replied by GoremanX on topic Re:CB Login Module Suffix Expected Behaviour?
I think you missed one of my comments, what about this one?
[code:1]class="mod_loginflush right-floater custom-login"[/code:1]

(missing space)

13 years 3 months ago #149320 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Login Module Suffix Expected Behaviour?

I think you missed one of my comments, what about this one?

Please re-read my post. You need to add a space before your module class suffix in the modules parameters. It's possible you'll need to use the following non-breaking space character.

[code:1]
&nbsp;
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149338 by GoremanX
Replied by GoremanX on topic Re:CB Login Module Suffix Expected Behaviour?
ah, thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.540 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn