CB1.3+ Template Plugin, Error

13 years 3 months ago #149391 by semco
Replied by semco on topic Re:CB1.3+ Template Plugin, Error
If I work on Joomala temple Edit HTLM works fine
cooless temple Edit HTLM Do not work, Do not save after change (permission issue )

Thanks

Post edited by: semco, at: 2010/12/23 21:36

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149392 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB1.3+ Template Plugin, Error

Tell me why edit HTLM do not allowed to save after change

Because there's a permissions issue. You'll need to adjust permissions until functional. Please test editing and saving to confirm as the error message stating HTML file is not editable is not very accurate (powered by the CMS). If not able to find the right permissions just download through FTP, edit, and upload through FTP.

I used joomla 1.5.22 and mamblog(joomla1.0) is not supported, what
plugin_blog will work with my website and CB?

Check Joomla.org extension directory for blog extensions. You could also use the Blog tab provided by documentation subscriber CB ProfileBook plugin. You could also use the documentation subscriber incubator project CB Blog.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149393 by semco
Why Joomla Edit HTLM works.for me
Cooless temple Edit HTLM do not work
the same inex file has to be change for permission.

Thanks
I can upload Cooles temple with FTP on problem.I
don't need to use installer.

thanks

13 years 3 months ago #149395 by krileon

Why Joomla Edit HTLM works.for me
Cooless temple Edit HTLM do not work
the same inex file has to be change for permission.

I don't know, but it has nothing to do with the template it self. It's strictly a permissions issue. Joomlas default template permissions are set accordingly and correctly upon install of Joomla. Extensions do not have that same luxury and are given lower permissions by Joomla for security purposes. Again, you'll need to just make adjustments until working or use FTP.

I can upload Cooles temple with FTP on problem.I don't need to use installer.

Coolness should install perfectly fine within Joomla. Please see the documentation included with the template on how to properly install. I was referring to FTP usage for editing the HTML instead of doing so directly in Joomlas template manager.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149403 by semco
PM me I will give you my
log_ins info. you will see for your self.
coolnes temple install half way because error

that is the error massege:

* JFTP::mkdir: Bad response
* Template Install: Failed to create directory. "/home/seomax/domains/seomax.ca/public_html/templates/coolness"

thanks.

13 years 3 months ago #149502 by krileon
Please PM backend login credentials and will attempt to install for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.352 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn