[SOLVED] Mass Mail to specific expired membership

13 years 4 months ago #149357 by patpat
Good afternoon,

i have 2 questions related to CB mass mail.
1. Is it possible to send a message to expired members for a specific plan. The problem is after they expired, all the members become "registered" with No plan members. It is quite difficult then to filter only the expired people from Plan A let's say.

2. Is it possible to send an automatic email at the expiration time of a plan. I see there is something similar in the email tab of each plan configuration backend:
"Expired Email" ...

Thank you in advance
Regards

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/27 14:32

Nothing's left for invention.
Keep your ears and eyes wide open !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149379 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Mass Mail to specific expired membership

1. Is it possible to send a message to expired members for a specific plan. The problem is after they expired, all the members become "registered" with No plan members. It is quite difficult then to filter only the expired people from Plan A let's say.

No, not unless you set a field to a specific value on plan expiration so you can filter the list based off that field.

2. Is it possible to send an automatic email at the expiration time of a plan. I see there is something similar in the email tab of each plan configuration backend:

Yes, see the presentation tab of your plan to configuration an expiration email. If you need more customizes emails you can use the CBSubs Email integration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149418 by patpat
Thank you Krileon,
for 1. I thought this could be the way indeed.

For 2. Thank you for the confirmation. I have already installed cb subs email integration. Quite a good plugin. I'm gonna take a look into the expiration stuff in depth.

Have a good Christmas, same thing for all CB team.

Cheers
P.

Nothing's left for invention.
Keep your ears and eyes wide open !

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn