Number of images in each line

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #151235 by lamies
Number of images in each line was created by lamies
Hello, my website is www.lamiesproductions.com but I have a problem with the avatars. The size of my avatars are 128x128, and in each line of the gallery appear 5 images. Is possible decrease this number to 3 or 2?

Thank you very much.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #152414 by bluebox
Replied by bluebox on topic Re: Number of images in each line
This is the same exact issue I'm facing right now. I need to decrease the number of avatars in each line of the gallery on my registration page from 5 to 3. I use a three column template layout (left column, center column, right column). When A new user try to select an avatar from the gallery, the 4th and 5th column push past the template's right column and get hidden under that content.

You can see the problem in this screenshot and the registration page URL below when you click "Select image from gallery"
www.entrepreneurrookie.com/create-an-account.html

How can we change the number of gallery columns from 5 to 4 or less? Thanks in advance for your help.
Attachments:

13 years 3 months ago #152460 by bluebox
I reduced all the gallery avatars to a width of 48 pixels which mad all five columns fit inside the content area. This is not the fix I need because the images are so tiny, and will appear in the main user profiles this way.

If anyone knows how to do this, I still would like to know how to reduce the gallery columns from 5 to 3 to be able to increase the width of the size of the avatars. Thanks

Attachments:

13 years 3 months ago #152802 by tinetto

13 years 3 months ago #153105 by bluebox
Thanks for the link reference Tinetto, but unfortunately all the CSS method did was reduce the size of the avatars. The 5 columns still remain in the gallery. Appreciate the assist very much though my friend.:-)

13 years 3 months ago #153133 by lamies

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.480 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn